(May 1 – June 30, 2022)
(After July 1, 2022)
|Regular||USD 700.00||USD 900.00|
|Student||USD 350.00||USD 450.00|
※ Regular: All authors, co-authors, participants from industry, private and governmental research and development laboratories, independent consultants and technical managers, etc.
※ Student: All graduate or undergraduate university students who are authors, co-authors, or participants.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX and Union Pay card are acceptable.
1) This payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com.
2) Note: Please note that the billing descriptor will be listed as EXIMBAY.COM.
Please refer to the bank account information for Bank Transfer. (Sender’s name MUST BE identical with the registrant’s name)
※ All bank remittance charges(fees) should be paid by the sender.
※ For registration payment confirmation, please send the remittance slip via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After your online registration and the payment has been completed, you will receive the confirmation letter from the ICPMG 2022 secretariat including your registration number and other information via e-mail. If you do not receive the letter within a week, please kindly contact the secretariat on (email@example.com) or +82-70-4294-8562
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by e-mail.
- All refunds will be made within 4 weeks of the conference for administrative reasons.
- If cancellation before 19 August, 2022, 100% of the fee shall be refunded.
- If cancellation before 3 September, 2022, 50% of the fee shall be refunded.
- Cancellations after 4 September, 2022, is not refundable.
- The cancellation dates are based on Korean Standard Time GMT+9.
- The registration fee is refundable after deduction of the necessary expenses that have already incurred.
#402, Building D, 17, Techno 4, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 34013, Republic of Korea
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact : +82-70-4294-8562