We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract summarizing your research findings and trends in science and technologies. Abstracts should be written in English following the paper template.
|Abstract Submission Opening:||June 20, 2021|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||September 17, 2021 October 15, 2021|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification:||November 15, 2021|
|Manuscript Submission Deadline:||January 31, 2022 February 18, 2022|
|Release the review result of the manuscript:||May 17, 2022|
|Final Manuscript Submission:||June 15, 2022|
|Pre-registration Deadline:||July 31, 2022|
Papers containing original works in all aspects of Physical Modelling in Geotechnics.
Topics included, but are not limited to, the followings;
|Physical modelling facilities and equipment|
|Scaling principles and modelling techniques|
|Sample preparation and characterisation|
|Instrumentations and measurements|
|Physical/Numerical interface and comparisons|
|Soft ground and improvements|
|Earthquake related problems|
|Underground structures and pipelines|
|Excavations and retaining structures|
|Dams and embankments|
|Applications in engineering practice|
- Sign up
– Sign up or log into the online system.
– Enter into the submission page by clicking the “Abstract Submission” button.
- Select topic
– Select the preferred presentation type and topic.
- Abstract submission
– Download the abstract template and complete the abstract submission via online system.
- Notification of the abstract
– Acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be notified.
- Manuscript submission
– After the acceptance, the corresponding author has to submit the manuscript following the guideline.
- Notification of the manuscript
– Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
The notification of acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author.
- Final manuscript submission
– After the acceptance, the corresponding author has to submit the final manuscript referring to the review of the Committee.
※ All Papers must be submitted via the website only (not to be sent by fax or e-mail).
※ ICPMG 2022 Proceedings will be provided in the form of an e-copy (PDF) without printed carbon copies.
※ All papers of ICPMG2022 will be available in ISSMGE online library.