(June 1 – July 31, 2022)
(After August 1, 2022)
|Regular||USD 700.00||USD 700.00||USD 900.00|
|Student||USD 350.00||USD 350.00||USD 450.00|
※ Regular: All authors, co-authors, participants from industry, private and governmental research and development laboratories, independent consultants and technical managers, etc.
※ Student: All graduate or undergraduate university students who are authors, co-authors, or participants.
※ [Regular] registration fee includes a Gala dinner ticket.
※ [Student] registration fee does not include the Gala dinner ticket. If you would like to attend, such as a student or companion, please purchase a ticket for USD100 (KRW 100,000) in advance.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, and Union Pay cards are accepted.
1) This payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com.
2) Note: Please note that the billing descriptor will be listed as EXIMBAY.COM.
Please refer to the bank account information for Bank Transfer. (Sender’s name MUST BE identical to the registrant’s name)
|Bank Name||KOOKMIN BANK|
|Account Holder||KOREA CHAPTER IGS|
|Bank Address||115, Yeouigongwon-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA|
※ All bank remittance charges(fees) should be paid by the sender.
※ For registration payment confirmation, please send the remittance slip via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After your online registration and the payment has been completed, you will receive the confirmation letter from the ICPMG 2022 secretariat including your registration number and other information via e-mail. If you do not receive the letter within a week, please kindly contact the secretariat at (email@example.com) or +82-70-4294-8561
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by e-mail.
- All refunds will be made within 4 weeks of the conference for administrative reasons.
- If cancellation before 31 August 2022, 100% of the fee shall be refunded.
- Cancellations after 1 September 2022, is not refundable.
- The cancellation dates are based on Korean Standard Time GMT+9.
- The registration fee is refundable after deduction of the necessary expenses that have already been incurred.
#402, Building D, 17, Techno 4, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34013, Republic of Korea
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact : +82-70-4294-8561